Katie, you look amazing! I am so sorry we couldn't stay longer. The graduation was wonderful. See you on Sunday.
Katie, it was fun at your graduation despite the weather! You did look great!! Congrats! Sorry we can't be there on Sunday!
It was very cold, but fun! Congrats Katie!
Congratulations, Katie! did you throw your hat in the air?
P.S. Ruth I have pics on my cell phone and will get to you soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Katie, you look amazing! I am so sorry we couldn't stay longer. The graduation was wonderful. See you on Sunday.
Katie, it was fun at your graduation despite the weather! You did look great!! Congrats! Sorry we can't be there on Sunday!
It was very cold, but fun! Congrats Katie!
Congratulations, Katie! did you throw your hat in the air?
P.S. Ruth I have pics on my cell phone and will get to you soon.
Post a Comment