I am SO upset!! How could he pick that stuck up rich girl??? Archie is STUPID! I hope Betty is taking it well. Sigh.
It is sad..good to see Clete, tho, apparantly working as a jewelry store owner.
Seriously, how soon did you see this...the story just broke here. I sort of like Ronnie
Who is Clete? Don't you mean Chuck Clayton?
Is it me or does Archie have more criss-cross lines in his head?
OMG! Ruth! We're on Blogger together! It's almost like IM'ing
Mrs. Ronnie Andrews? Let's face it. Mrs. Veronica Mantle is how it'll end up.
Maybe it was Chuck..i thought there was a black guy named clete
I knew it! I still say this is a fake tho.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I am SO upset!! How could he pick that stuck up rich girl??? Archie is STUPID! I hope Betty is taking it well. Sigh.
It is sad..good to see Clete, tho, apparantly working as a jewelry store owner.
Seriously, how soon did you see this...the story just broke here. I sort of like Ronnie
Who is Clete? Don't you mean Chuck Clayton?
Is it me or does Archie have more criss-cross lines in his head?
OMG! Ruth! We're on Blogger together! It's almost like IM'ing
Mrs. Ronnie Andrews? Let's face it. Mrs. Veronica Mantle is how it'll end up.
Maybe it was Chuck..i thought there was a black guy named clete
I knew it! I still say this is a fake tho.
Post a Comment