Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Archie news

Betty or Veronica

12 comments:

Ruth said...

propose? Aren't they still in high school? It will Betty -- duh.

John O. said...

Let's not rule out Jughead.

Martha said...

Apparently he is in college! I'm hoping it is a "dream" or some other comic book ploy. I'm going Veronica.

Mike said...

Best man? Weatherby

Sarah said...

Pop Tate to give Betty away?

Mike said...

Grundy, always a bridesmaid...

Anonymous said...

I was all over this!!!!!! Keep in mind I was freaked that the Archies were going to be on TV! I couldn't see the premier because I had to go to catechism (sp) on a SATURDAY!!! When Mom finally let me skip I was so disappointed because all the air time went to Hot Dog!

Ruth said...

Oh -- Hot Dog could bring the ring down the aisle!!

Mike said...

Midge.

John O. said...

What if Archie falls or does something silly at the wedding? Wouldn't Mr. Lodge be really upset?

Anonymous said...

Reverend Dilton Doiley?

Susan said...

test

Welcome Baby Roman!!