"Someone's been in here with the ugly stick..." Martin Short, walking into a bar in Three AmigosAny other favorites??
-If I may, as the eldest and first born granddaughter, have my vote for Smartest Olson considered, I'd like to nominate Grandpa. I'm befuddled as to why he was ever bumped off the list...was it the 20 year smoking stint? If so I think all descendants who smoked the cardboard off of clothes hangers should be disqualified.
8 comments:
"You're gonna need a bigger boat"
"When it was all over, we all agreed that those were three of the toughest blighters we'd ever fought."
Bob Hope in Fancy Pants
"Frau Blucher!"
"Christ. Seven years of college down the drain."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4gK707z_ME
www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4gK707z_ME
Someone help me here...how do I post a youtube?
Marth,
You can't post a youtube video in the comment section. Create a new post and then upload from there.
Post a Comment