Last I saw Bill, he was in the Minneapolis airport getting on a flight to Seattle the day after the Celtics won the NBA championship. I wondered why he didn't have enough juice to book a direct flight. I got on and looked around, but he must have been sitting in first class.
7 comments:
I saw Big Bill at Port Ludlow. Kind of scary looking. He did not have garbage bags however.
Last I saw Bill, he was in the Minneapolis airport getting on a flight to Seattle the day after the Celtics won the NBA championship. I wondered why he didn't have enough juice to book a direct flight. I got on and looked around, but he must have been sitting in first class.
Sarah and I met Nick Lache'.
I met Cicely Tyson who told me how much I resembled mom. Oh, and I shook Jimmy Carter's first two fingers.
Who can forget the Dick VanDyke meeting?
John and I saw Cindy Williams ("Shirley, of Laverne and Shirley") at the Drive-Thru-Tree in Calif
Sarah, are we not counting your run-in with Alex Trebek? that's the funniest one!
Post a Comment