In the valley near the water
Stands our alma mater.
Halls of learning, lifetime friendships,
These we will never sever.
Those who have parted and gone on their way
Will be remembered as day passes day.
And the blue and white lives on forever,
“Hail, oh hail, oh Chimacum.
Stands our alma mater.
Halls of learning, lifetime friendships,
These we will never sever.
Those who have parted and gone on their way
Will be remembered as day passes day.
And the blue and white lives on forever,
“Hail, oh hail, oh Chimacum.
4 comments:
Are you on Facebook or did you just get the message?
Did any of us make it all four years and earn the Chimacum High School Band Banner?
Sad news, indeed.
Sarah O. - French Horn
Very sad -- I liked him and I believe he recognized my natural talent on saxophone. Yes, I earned CHS Band Banner!
Ruth O. - Alto Sax
(Sorry, choking on the sax comment).
This is the same guy that played in the Ludlow Bar, "We're going to stay, we're going to stay ay ay right here?"
Sorry to hear he is gone, and seeing the Hail Oh song is something that can't be duplicated.
Mary Kate read the blog out loud as I was in the other room, and I immediately thought that my fifth grade teacher had passed away.
Imagine the mixed feelings I had once I read it for myself.
Post a Comment