Mine is an actor on either Candid Camera or on the new hit show Howie Do It -- you know where you get to prank people and scare the crap out of them. So much fun!
Reminds me of the times Bucky and I used to wait beside the road in Prescott and when a car came by (every 20 minutes or so), we'd pretend to fight, expecting the car to stop in shock. No one did.
My dream job is the job I actually applied for in the Obama administration. I want to travel around the world getting the "pulse" of the nation on political issues and relaying them back to the President. I'm still waiting for a call from the White House.
My dream job is also actor on a great sci-fi show, where I have limited lines but am great friends with the stars and make good money. I'm off to Cardiff to audition.
4 comments:
Reminds me of the times Bucky and I used to wait beside the road in Prescott and when a car came by (every 20 minutes or so), we'd pretend to fight, expecting the car to stop in shock. No one did.
My dream job is the job I actually applied for in the Obama administration. I want to travel around the world getting the "pulse" of the nation on political issues and relaying them back to the President. I'm still waiting for a call from the White House.
Howie Do It? Seriously?
Sarah,
Will they let you drive the brown van?
My dream job is also actor on a great sci-fi show, where I have limited lines but am great friends with the stars and make good money. I'm off to Cardiff to audition.
Post a Comment