What movie is that? I can't see the title.
Slumdog Millionaire.
Loved it!
Can't wait to see it!
What are these things called 'theater release movies'?
I will babysit if you two want to see it this weekend!!
thanks..not sure yet what we're doing this weekend tho (it's fri night now). Might go to cle if you want to come too? if not Maybe next wknd?
I'm headed over tomorrow around noon, leaving on Sunday to pick up Daniel in Leavenworth at noon. Short visit, going back over Steven's Pass, otherwise I'd carpool...
Mike,Either fine. I have a three day weekend and a short week next week so I'm open. Currently spraying the trailer with deicer, lol.
Martha, call me if you want to carpool...206-794-9023
Yeah, didn't read this until today...:)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What movie is that? I can't see the title.
Slumdog Millionaire.
Loved it!
Can't wait to see it!
What are these things called 'theater release movies'?
I will babysit if you two want to see it this weekend!!
thanks..not sure yet what we're doing this weekend tho (it's fri night now). Might go to cle if you want to come too? if not Maybe next wknd?
I'm headed over tomorrow around noon, leaving on Sunday to pick up Daniel in Leavenworth at noon. Short visit, going back over Steven's Pass, otherwise I'd carpool...
Mike,
Either fine. I have a three day weekend and a short week next week so I'm open. Currently spraying the trailer with deicer, lol.
Martha, call me if you want to carpool...206-794-9023
Yeah, didn't read this until today...
:)
Post a Comment