Just visited Cle Elum on Saturday and saw the calendar for the first time. Great job, nice photos, well done. I don't remember sending any $ in - Sarah?
The calendar was from me as I drew Mom's name so I bought that one. Dad wants to buy extra copies for everyone in the family (about $25/copy). I'm going to order them this week and they should be delivered to Cle Elum in about 2 weeks.
Susie, I set the month of your calendar to start in July, so when you come home, your calendar will run from July-June.
4 comments:
The calendar was from me as I drew Mom's name so I bought that one. Dad wants to buy extra copies for everyone in the family (about $25/copy). I'm going to order them this week and they should be delivered to Cle Elum in about 2 weeks.
Susie, I set the month of your calendar to start in July, so when you come home, your calendar will run from July-June.
I sent in $50.
Sent in $50 to whom?
Didn't you get it?
Post a Comment