Well, this blogging certainly is fun. I had NO IDEA that Britney Spears had retired, much less made a comeback. I've also noticed there are many nude blogs.
What is the next topic...Heath L/s new girl...Did OJ rob someone....Is Jo really pregnant...and what about Paris Hiton stealing Christina A\s thunder! That's what's making headlines in Norway...along with the British mother case.
7 comments:
You can avoid registering by choosing 'other' when it asks you to choose an identity.
Poor Britney ~ washed up at age 25. Anyway, love the blog. Put pictures on it!! Or email me the password and I'll put pics on it.
the post above is mine. I forgot to put my name. C'mon people, let's BLOG!!
Well, this blogging certainly is fun. I had NO IDEA that Britney Spears had retired, much less made a comeback.
I've also noticed there are many nude blogs.
What is the next topic...Heath L/s new girl...Did OJ rob someone....Is Jo really pregnant...and what about Paris Hiton stealing Christina A\s thunder! That's what's making headlines in Norway...along with the British mother case.
I do think the British parents are being framed.
I think they're being framed too -- isn't it weird that they are both doctors though?
i know that john is anonymous by the way.
Post a Comment