We are so excited to have such a beautiful healthy baby. Parenthood and labor have been extremely exhausting, emotional and overwhelming, more so than I ever could have prepared for so I appreciate all the messages and also everyone understanding that I haven't been able to respond!
We are taking it hour by hour at the moment, but will hopefully be ready for visitors soon (and will let everyone know) once we recover and get in the swing of things a bit.
Not sure if my mom sent her "birth stats" :)
Aria Noel Otterstetter, 6lbs 14oz, born at 4:03pm on 11/11/16
Middle name is tribute to Jeff's late uncle Leon (spelled backwards) who did not get a chance to meet her but predicted she would be a girl. She is also our close to Christmas baby!
Congratulations to John and Ruth who correctly guessed the date!! Aria will be very excited to meet all of you!
3 comments:
Maple bars for Ruth and John!
Cheers to Rachel for making the cousins great again.
She's adorable! Hang in there - it's exhausting but each day gets better and better! :) Love you guys!
I KNEW it would be the 11th - (John copied me).
Congrats and welcome aria...tho i may call her 'Vettie' (for Veteran's Day)
Post a Comment