Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Old Movies
Trying to convert the old movies to digital. Not sure of the quality. Can you watch and tell me if it's worth it to keep going? I've spliced together some random reels. Some very good shots of Mom's family. A bizarre air band with Buck's friends. Mary on the basketball court. First day of school shots for the old kids. Adorable shots of me as a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We are posting the films in contention for best film of 2013. We are only missing the submission from Nick, Rachel/Ryan, Annie/Jet which ho...
-
Okay, the pictures aren't that good, and apparently I forgot to turn off the music part of "slideshow". But Buster and Ruth ...
4 comments:
Can you find more shots of:
1. Mike and Mary in cribs or playpens
2. Scarves
3. Susie's birthday parties
I didn't remember that we had actual footage of that treacherous trip to the cabin - crossing the raging river over a snowy log in tennis shoes, climbing on a steep cliff carrying sleeping bags.. we were tough kids. And I'd forgotten about PIXIE LAND!!! Great film.
I'm a little concerned about what happens to the dog in the street at 0:46....
Olson sibling average time watching old video: 50 minutes. Average time for grandchildren: 3 1/2 minutes.
Post a Comment