Sunday, November 1, 2015

Names for Christmas!

Mom and I (actually Gracie) drew names for Christmas to give everyone enough time to purchase gifts.  Mom insisted Gracie be involved.  We had one hiccup in this process, so see the correct list below:







Adults:


Give
Receive
Mom
Jack
Dad
Ruth
Martha
Mike
Susie
John
John
Joe
Ruth
Mary
Sarah
Mom
Mike
Mary Kate
Mary
Darcy
Norman
Sarah
Mary Kate
Norman
Joe
Susie
Jack
Dad
Darcy
Martha


Kids:


Give
Receive
Nick
Jane
Jane
Ryan
Katie
Calvin
Jet
Daniel
Daniel
Jet
Ryan
Emily
Calvin
Katie
Rachel
Nick
Emily
Rachel
Andrew
Annie
Natalie
Andrew
Annie
Natalie
Gracie
Lola
Sugar/McGregor
Quila

8 comments:

Martha said...

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Ryan, Rachel and I all had the same people last Xmas...Gracie must have been cheating off last year's list!!

Sarah said...

There is no way we could remember who had last years name, but Gracie did pick randomly.
And we did switch Rachel from drawing Ryan/s name because they are related.
Mom

Sarah said...

Mom hacked my account!

Sarah said...

I guess you and I are the only ones reading this, except for Martha.
But I can only respone with your account.

Ruth said...

What is happening to the Sweet Martha?! Is this another coup attempt? Wake up, people and start commenting...START COMMENTING!!

Olsons in Everett said...

Ruth a little sensitive that Joe's post only got 4 comments. Come on, people.

Sarah said...

You will notice Norman's picture on Wed as a birth date.
Actually we did not know when his birthday is so
we picked a month no one else has claimed.
Please wish him a happy day.
Mom

Anonymous said...

The list looks good to us, send ideas soon! We ll let you know how Norman s fake surprise birthday party goes

Welcome Baby Roman!!