I went online and got some camping sites to drag...I mean invite people to come up and camp this summer. Last year the woods were closed for campfires on July 17th, which was discouraging, so this year I went with an earlier booking for camping. I will have my amazing pop up tent. I have site #43 from Sun. July 12 to Wed. of the same week. I'm sorry that I couldn't get weekends, but you have to get up at dawn on exactly the right date to accomplish that apparently. It will be BYOT (tent) and GYOSIYHALNOP (get your own spot if you have a large number of people), but food will be more coordinated. There are always spots that are across from the river or close. All are invited!
I found this while searching for the campsite picture--it is a hike nearby that the kids and I have done a couple of times sans trail bikes.


5 comments:
awesome marth, thanks. can't wait!
Whoop whoop! Can't wait!! Thanks, Martha!!!
Yay! Nick will be bringing his lavender chair. :)
Hahahaha the smoking chair.
it smells much better now!
Post a Comment