I'm throwing an Oscars Party with Rachel on Sunday Feb. 22. All are welcome. Not sure of the dress yet. Workout room, free tanning and hot tub. No picture as I'm busy tanning and using the workout room right now.
So far we will be doing the Oscars at your place.....hot tub? Plans are not yet made with Dad, but we probably will be there for the red carpet, etc, and tape the oscars to watch at home as we have a Monday meeting. more later.Mom
4 comments:
You had me at free tanning!
Ruth, perhaps Katie & maybe Natalie will be in attendance!
So far we will be doing the Oscars at your place.....hot tub?
Plans are not yet made with Dad, but
we probably will be there for the red
carpet, etc, and tape the oscars to
watch at home as we have a Monday
meeting. more later.Mom
I'm in - will bring information on bobbleheads and maybe 1-3 others from the Everett Olsons.
Post a Comment