After a hectic final rehearsal week, Pippi Longstocking and the Wayward Pirates opens tomorrow at Meydenbauer a Center in Bellevue. Nick and I have thoroughly enjoyed this experience. It has been so fun getting to know the rest of the cast and their families as well as the Bellevue Youth Theatre staff and volunteers. What an amazing group of people! Anyway, I thought I would provide the show time and ticket info if you are interesting in attending one of the shows.
Show times are:
7 pm Friday (8/15)
2 pm and 7 pm Saturday (8/16)
2 pm Sunday (8/17)
Tickets are $5 and you can order them in advance by calling the Bellevue Youth Theatre box office at (425) 452-7155. There are no assigned seats at any of the shows, so I recommend arriving about 30 minutes prior to the start to get a good seat.
7 comments:
Break a leg Nick!!!! Please post lots of photos.
Will do, Annie!
I'm going to the 2 o'clock. Then Darcy and Mike are having a huge BBQ that I will attend, then back for the 7 pm.
Just kidding. I'll see you there at two!
Mike and Darcy,
Not sure if any of the Cernas will be able to make it -- we're trying to make it work and will hopefully get to watch one of the performances!
:)
Ruth
The reviews are in...Nick the parrot is a hit! Congrats!!!!
It was so fun and Nick was awesome. He did everything just right the whole play, and with everything going on all the time (movement wise) it was pretty cool.
Mary Kate, Andrew and I attended the 7 pm show. What a delight! Nick appeared to enjoy the entire show, did his job well, and was very excited to visit with his fans. Bravo!
Post a Comment