I didn't get any action shots because there was a parent there with a 3 foot lens taking plenty of pics. But here is one of our champ relaxing with her friends after a furious battle. Nice job, Emily! Go Gulls!
third time to try to publish..great picture and I assume it was a victory. Dad did a splendid job in Glenwood, the board was extremely happy and complimentary. Next Cle ELum. Whats the news from Norway> Lola is now sleeping with me, ha ha. light snow today Mom
3 comments:
Nice shot for such a puny lens!
Haha, love the picture Emily! Great job!
third time to try to publish..great picture and I assume it was a victory.
Dad did a splendid job in Glenwood, the board was extremely happy and complimentary. Next Cle ELum.
Whats the news from Norway>
Lola is now sleeping with me, ha ha.
light snow today
Mom
Post a Comment