Is that the lucky goat you pet before a game? Love a petting zoo.
What's the black cord?
We are obviously missing the CUTENESS OF NICK!!
AGainst my better judgement, i bought a new tv...all sweet martha readers are welcome come check it out for The Big Game!!
Wait, is the tv against your judgement or inviting us...?
Well, I'm in somewhere. Mike's or Cle Elum.
No pressure to attend, as dad likes to say!
I'm probably coming over, can I bring food? I can bring chicken wings (a new recipe I am mediocrely comfortable with) or Pirate's Booty
I'll bring a Seahawks cake or beer :)
we'll have plenty of food so up to you if you want to do wings rachel.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Is that the lucky goat you pet before a game? Love a petting zoo.
What's the black cord?
We are obviously missing the CUTENESS OF NICK!!
AGainst my better judgement, i bought a new tv...all sweet martha readers are welcome come check it out for The Big Game!!
Wait, is the tv against your judgement or inviting us...?
Well, I'm in somewhere. Mike's or Cle Elum.
No pressure to attend, as dad likes to say!
I'm probably coming over, can I bring food? I can bring chicken wings (a new recipe I am mediocrely comfortable with) or Pirate's Booty
I'll bring a Seahawks cake or beer :)
we'll have plenty of food so up to you if you want to do wings rachel.
Post a Comment