Sunday, December 8, 2013
Nick's Holiday Choir Concert on Dec. 18
You are all invited to come see Nick perform with the 2013 Holiday Choir at Clark Elementary (500 2nd Avenue SE, Issaquah) on Wednesday, Dec. 18, at 6:30 p.m. The choir is made up of K-3 students from Issaquah Valley Elementary and Clark. Just some of the tunes on the song list include Rudolph, Here Comes Santa Claus, Celebration by Kool and the Gang :), and We Wish You a Merry Christmas. If you are interested in coming, let us know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We are posting the films in contention for best film of 2013. We are only missing the submission from Nick, Rachel/Ryan, Annie/Jet which ho...
-
Okay, the pictures aren't that good, and apparently I forgot to turn off the music part of "slideshow". But Buster and Ruth ...
4 comments:
I would love to come but I know that those kind of concerts are usually packed full so please get a spot up front for the video!! And go REALLY early. This is what all those weekends and late nights for Darcy gets as a perk--early entry.
Great tune list. Wish I could make it!
Would love to come, but geographically challenged. So please film and let us see!!!! Susie
Still waiting on the video. Also waiting on Jet's Annie video.
Post a Comment