I'm coming. Having some oral surgery that week so not bringing any food that I have to make. Sparkling cider, meat and cheese tray, other ideas welcome.
Ok, I looked up elf tuckins but seriously it just looks like someone dresses up in an elf costume and tucks people in at night. Is that what you're gonna do to us?
8 comments:
I'm coming I'm bringing pumpkin pie & sweet potatoes. And maybe carrots. Anything orange.
The Cerna clan is coming -- let us know what to bring mom -- maybe extra stuffing? Potatoes?
Everett Olsons are headed south to see Mary Kate's family and visit Daniel while we are there. Have fun!
I'm coming. Having some oral surgery that week so not bringing any food that I have to make. Sparkling cider, meat and cheese tray, other ideas welcome.
I'll be doing the elf-tuck-ins.
Huh?
i said, I WILL BE DOING ELF TUCK-INS.
Ok, I looked up elf tuckins but seriously it just looks like someone dresses up in an elf costume and tucks people in at night. Is that what you're gonna do to us?
Post a Comment