Gryffindor! I guess Gryffindor.Love the room Jane--what a view!!
Ummmmm.....
Kamola Hall? Is that where I lived, Lloyd?Yes, Dorothy.
Kamola Hall...that's Kamola Hall! Isn't that where I lived Lloyd?Yes, Dorothy.
Terry hall. ?
Hufflepuff. Cute pic Jane :)
great view Jane. And I am sure the lounge is ordinarily filled with students lounging. Does the fireplace work?Love, Gammie
Interesting color choices for the lounge...the dorm is obviously slytherin
I've only seen them use the fireplace once...to cook smores :) And the answer is... Ravenclaw!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Gryffindor! I guess Gryffindor.
Love the room Jane--what a view!!
Ummmmm.....
Kamola Hall? Is that where I lived, Lloyd?
Yes, Dorothy.
Kamola Hall...that's Kamola Hall! Isn't that where I lived Lloyd?
Yes, Dorothy.
Terry hall. ?
Hufflepuff.
Cute pic Jane :)
great view Jane. And I am sure the lounge is ordinarily filled with students lounging. Does the fireplace work?
Love, Gammie
Interesting color choices for the lounge...the dorm is obviously slytherin
I've only seen them use the fireplace once...to cook smores :)
And the answer is... Ravenclaw!
Post a Comment