Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas

Cousins

Ryan - Andrew
Jane - Annie
Natalie - Nick
Daniel - Katie
Emily - Ryan
Nick - Jane
Rachel - Jet
Katie - Rachel 
Calvin - Daniel
Jet - Calvin
Andrew - Natalie
Annie - Emily

Had to switch Annie, Katie, Daniel and Emily because Daniel got Emily!


The other one (grown ups) is on... http://homieupdawg.blogspot.no
Could not get it on here :(
But........

Darcy--------->Mary 
Susie---->Mary Kate
Mary------------>Susie
Mike----------->Sarah
Grandma------->Jack
Mary Kate->Norman
Jack------------>Mike
Martha----------->Joe
Sarah---------->Ruthie
John---------->Martha
Joe------------->Darcy
Grandpa-------->John
Ruthie----->Grandma
Norman---->Grandpa  



5 comments:

Martha said...

Thanks Annie!

Ruth said...

Thank you!!

Sarah said...

Woo hoo! Bucky buys for me!! Jackpot!!!

Mom and Dad said...

clever change of turkey banner, Martha.

Speaking of turkeys how large a bird should I get ? Who is coming for dinner Thurs. and the UW/WSU football game on Friday? Let me know puleese.
Mom

Sarah said...

I'd like to reserve the Rosleum, please. Thurs & Fri nights. I pay cash.

Welcome Baby Roman!!