I've got (bring out ball and chain) the BABY! ha ha.
Ok, folks, I'll be heading out solo. Will be camping at Lone Fir campground and will be hiking solo up through Maple Pass/Heather Loop on Wednesday. I'll be out of cell phone contact until Thurs, but will touch base when I get back.
P.S. I'm still upset about Jordyn missing the all-around in gymnastics. Stupid rule.
8 comments:
I'm in ! ;)
Excellent, Katie. I'll pick you up at the airport :) Did you go to Manuel Antonio or Puerta Vierio?
Bummer! I have to work all day on Wednesday...poop.
I think I'm going to go to Puerto Viejo next weekend, I stayed here this weekend
I'd love to go but (insert Gallagher routine on kids)...
I've got (bring out ball and chain) the BABY! ha ha.
Ok, folks, I'll be heading out solo. Will be camping at Lone Fir campground and will be hiking solo up through Maple Pass/Heather Loop on Wednesday. I'll be out of cell phone contact until Thurs, but will touch base when I get back.
P.S. I'm still upset about Jordyn missing the all-around in gymnastics. Stupid rule.
Let me know if you are up for a closer to ball and chain daycare camping trip.
I wanted to cry when Jordyn was crying...poor girl!
Post a Comment