I wish I could but the kids have a play to do. ! Happy Anniversary!! Have a good time.
i know Dad and I will be available.Just let us know what time.Mom
We're also OK if he wants to come up to Everett. We could meet in Bothell and keep him overnight - you've got options!
Thanks all for the offers! Ruth is going to watch nick with natalie.
ruth should leave a comment if she is availablejet
Got it. Favorite sibling wins again.Fully agree with jet on this one too.
ruth is absolutely the favorite. Mom
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I wish I could but the kids have a play to do. ! Happy Anniversary!! Have a good time.
i know Dad and I will be available.
Just let us know what time.
Mom
We're also OK if he wants to come up to Everett. We could meet in Bothell and keep him overnight - you've got options!
Thanks all for the offers! Ruth is going to watch nick with natalie.
ruth should leave a comment if she is available
jet
Got it. Favorite sibling wins again.
Fully agree with jet on this one too.
ruth is absolutely the favorite. Mom
Post a Comment