Friday, March 2, 2012

Andrew on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By2W7hrviwo&feature=player_embedded

Wish I could get it to show up in this window, but it appears to be more than I can manage. Try clicking on the link - Andrew is in the back row, gray and black long sleeve striped shirt. 

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Does your camera have a zoom???

mary said...

Awesome or should I say dynamite!!!

Sarah said...

I think Andrew should do an encore performance for us!

Ruth said...

I see him! Excellent dancing skills!

Martha said...

Love it Andrew!!

The Everett Olsons said...

As Peter Sellers would say,

"That's not my camera."

The Olsons have relied on others' video cameras for years to record things like this. Mary Kate spots the parent that has the best equipment and says "Stand next to Billy..."

Mom and Dad said...

took me several tries to spot Andrew, of course the best dancer....

mary said...

Is Mrs Goldstein your teacher?

Welcome Baby Roman!!