Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Nick!






Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Nicholas,
Happy Birthday to you!





8 comments:

mary said...

Happy Birthday Nick!! We love you Have a great day!!
Love Aunt Mary, Unc Jack, Jane and Calvin

Martha said...

I was going for all the sweet martha b-day pictures in order, but one year the birthday party posts omitted pics. Can you believe how small he was?

Ruth said...

Such cute pictures!! My favorite is the one of him sitting in the purple chair that reeked of cigarette smoke. Happy Birthday Nick!

mary said...

Ahh washing that purple chair in the river!!

mary said...

Ahh washing that purple chair in the river!!

rachel said...

Happy Birthday Nick!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Mom and Dad said...

It seems the birthday parties andthe Oscar parties are now complicated. should we postpone both until : weather improves, Rachel can get a weekend day free, and Nick will celebrate with more of his cousins.
Let me know.
Mom

Sarah said...

Woot Woot! Happy birthday, Nick!

I vote to postpone as I can't make it this weekend.

Welcome Baby Roman!!