Sunday, December 18, 2011

Favorite Snacks


As I have a couple of days to kill, and Mom's house is clean, and Ruth loves to cook (not sure what Sarah and Mary Kate and Darcy have for a schedule, Susie flying, Mary working) please post what you might like to bring/have for favorite cookies and snacks.

Just for fun. :)

9 comments:

Martha said...

This just in. Mom wants snack foods, beverages like fine wines and pop. Mary making cookies and there was a rumor of fudge. No word from John on his rival fudge. Mike bringing butter for the Tolos. Main meals covered.

Sarah said...

Sugar cookies!!!

Mike said...

What are the living arrangements? hotel, etc

mary said...

I can make anything you guys want! Friday is baking and cooking day. Mom if you want me to make meatballs or anything let me know.

Rachel said...

what the H E double hockey sticks is with this stinky format? Can someone fix it please?

Rachel said...

And Mike did you mean sleeping arrangements? Or are we all moving in?

Ruth said...

I think Mike meant sleeping arrangements, Rachel. I would like to sleep with Brad Pitt.

Sarah said...

I agree, Rachel. Thumbs down on the format. Two thumbs up for Ruth and Brad Pitt, though.

Sarah said...

I just booked a room at the Snowcap with two queen beds for Friday night.

Welcome Baby Roman!!