Is it today? Black Saturday maybe...
OMG a cougar jersey? Go cougs!
Opening drive - 1st and 102nd and 153rd and 264th and 10Punt blocked, TD UWI say Wulff must go.
Go a little easy on the guy. It's not like they get a lot of penalti...no, wait,hmmm.
Well, good news is the game was televised this year down here. All the guests here were only interested to see if local favorite Nick Montana was going to get into the game. I held my temper quite well throughout.John
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is it today? Black Saturday maybe...
OMG a cougar jersey? Go cougs!
Opening drive -
1st and 10
2nd and 15
3rd and 26
4th and 10
Punt blocked, TD UW
I say Wulff must go.
Go a little easy on the guy. It's not like they get a lot of penalti...no, wait,hmmm.
Well, good news is the game was televised this year down here. All the guests here were only interested to see if local favorite Nick Montana was going to get into the game.
I held my temper quite well throughout.
John
Post a Comment