Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New digs!

Here are a few snaps of my new place---still very much a work in progress.  Last Friday I got to experience a plumber snaking the sewer!  Fun!

No pictures, but the deck is out the sliding glass doors with a great view---you'll have to visit and see for yourself.  The day I took the pictures was one of the few sunny days in Seattle.  Actually had to close the blinds.

The deer in the yard are courtesy of some wrangling with a park ranger last weekend.  They weigh about 80 pounds and I plan on dressing them up on special occasions.  Nothing says home like concrete critters!







8 comments:

Martha said...

Looks great Sarah!

Martha said...

love the faux deer!

Rachel said...

it look so cute sarah! buster looks happy

Rachel said...

when did you get a foosball table?

mary said...

nice place sarah! I love the gray wall color

Mom and Dad said...

I thought we had cleared the counters in the kitchen.....love the deer.
Mom

Mike said...

that is one phat crib

Ruth said...

LOL Mom -- I was there when that counter was cleaned off!

Welcome Baby Roman!!