Monday, July 18, 2011

Camping with the Sweet Martha












Hello gang,
The parents, the Tolos, the Leslies (probably just me but maybe an appearance by Ryan and/or Rachel) are going camping on the 24th, 25th, 26th. I think it for two nights, sunday and monday, but maybe Tuesday. All are invited.

Here is the info: I reserved a river spot for those days so we'd have river access. I didn't know the Salmon la Sac would be so high, but hopefully you'll still consider it anyway. Swimming on the other side. The site won't fit the Ginormous Tent that Dad has, so we'll be getting another site as well probably--there are sites that are first-come, and the Sunday crowd isn't usually very many.

If you wish to come, let me know. You are responsible for your own lodgings but there is space available in the big tent, complete with air mattresses for some.






5 comments:

Mike said...

olsons are in for sunday

Martha said...

Great! We'll get you a site.

Ruth said...

Cernas there Sunday -- and possibly Monday too but don't get a site for us yet!

Martha said...

Great! We won't get you a site yet!

Sarah said...

I'm in. Sorry for the late response. Buster will have to stay at mom and dad's, but might be able to make an appearance. Anyone up for hiking to Cooper Lake?

Welcome Baby Roman!!