Monday, June 20, 2011
Chimacum reunion recap
this is for mary: The chimacum reunion seemed like a mixed bag. Melissa Thacker expressed disappointment that not a lot of people showed up for the friday ("we shoudln't get bitter at those who didn't show," she wrote). And Tom said everyone got way too bombed at the dance, but ultimately he enjoyed the event. Not much else to report. P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We are posting the films in contention for best film of 2013. We are only missing the submission from Nick, Rachel/Ryan, Annie/Jet which ho...
-
Okay, the pictures aren't that good, and apparently I forgot to turn off the music part of "slideshow". But Buster and Ruth ...
6 comments:
Hail oh hail oh...
You beat me to it, Marth... although my line was going to be:
In the valley, near the...
I decided to sever some of the friendships.
which ones?Mom
oh sorry mom, that was a joke..one of the lines in the alma mater that sara and martha were quoting was, 'life time friendships, these we will never sever'...so by not showing up, I..well you get the idea.
I'd sever the tie with that Natalie Birkland and her short skirts.
Post a Comment