Was Harlie Har's nickname 'Har'?
Her head looks bigger than her body!!
The funny thing is I don't remember her being unusually thin but look at her classmates. Also skeletal. Maybe "attentiveness" means "concentrating so hard I can't eat".
Harlie 'Har' Harr...get it?
Which cartoon character said that? Some lion or large cat. Or was that his name?
liippy the lion, and hardy har har
He was a hyena
Jane was such a cutie! They're going to show this pic when she runs for senator.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Was Harlie Har's nickname 'Har'?
Her head looks bigger than her body!!
The funny thing is I don't remember her being unusually thin but look at her classmates. Also skeletal. Maybe "attentiveness" means "concentrating so hard I can't eat".
Harlie 'Har' Harr...get it?
Which cartoon character said that? Some lion or large cat. Or was that his name?
liippy the lion, and hardy har har
He was a hyena
Jane was such a cutie! They're going to show this pic when she runs for senator.
Post a Comment