Monday, December 20, 2010

Ho Ho Hotel Room

Hi Gang,
I have a hotel room for the 23rd and 24th. The kids will only be there on the 24th unless there is a Christmas miracle. Extra bed, swimming pool access and continental breakfast available for the 23rd. Otherwise I will just be in hog heaven. lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!! Enjoy it!!!

Martha said...

I will if necessary, lol.
I have a stupid temporary crown that won't stay on my tooth. Have to mix the cement stuff together whenever I eat. The accelerator tastes like hot cinnamon. yuk!

Mom and Dad said...

mary, what is your schedule/ and are you mking fudge> Mom

Mom and Dad said...

The new plans:
hor do vores Thurs. 23, snacks, my famous meatballs, etc.
Prime Rib sit down dinner Friday the 24.
Christmas Day: leftovers.

Bring a bathing suit as Martha will be at the best western.

Mom

Sarah said...

I might be interested in the other bed after the Ryan's underwear incident in the green pullout couch...

Martha said...

lol. and "shudder". And Ryan still denies the underwear.

Welcome Baby Roman!!