My 30 year high school reunion from Chimacum High is one week from tonight. I am attending with my lovely wife.
Would anyone like to take a kid or two from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon?
And, if anyone has a message to pass on to Bob Eldridge, I can do that too.
5 comments:
You are so lucky! I couldn't open the photos you sent...take one of everyone you see in my class. I would take the kids if I could. Can't believe you are getting MK to go...
I may be able to take a kid or two -- let me look at our weekend schedule -- we're taking one day at a time here with one week left of school!
Trailer is grim for an overnight, but I can help out at Ruthie's if she wants!
Mary Kate is happy to go. She learned a couple new phrases to try out, like "Port Tacky" and "Chimascum" - what fun!
We too are one day at a time, so I'll check in later.
John check your email, re baby sitting
Post a Comment