That is freakin' hilarious. Buster spent his birthday whining. We were both gone most of the day, but we'll make up for it this weekend. If that sounds a little "seasons in the sun" that's because we've promised Buster a walk each weekend, but have yet to follow through. But you don't turn 15 everyday, so a hike it is on Sat!
Super bleak. Would never be a hit today. But I think sarah meant to reference 'Cat's in the Cradle'...as in, 'we'll get together then..you know we'll have a good time then.'
How about "Indian Lake is the scene you should make with your little ones, just keep it in mind when you're looking to find a place in the summer sun." Very depressing.
8 comments:
That is freakin' hilarious. Buster spent his birthday whining. We were both gone most of the day, but we'll make up for it this weekend. If that sounds a little "seasons in the sun" that's because we've promised Buster a walk each weekend, but have yet to follow through. But you don't turn 15 everyday, so a hike it is on Sat!
Seasons in the Sun. Perhaps the most depressing song in history. I'd forgotten about it.
Super bleak. Would never be a hit today. But I think sarah meant to reference 'Cat's in the Cradle'...as in, 'we'll get together then..you know we'll have a good time then.'
Oh yeah!!!! Cats in the Cradle. You nailed it, Buck! "you know I'm gonna be like him, yeah, you know i'm gonna be like him." (sniff, sniff)
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun but the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time.
Wow. I think I liked that song.
How about "Indian Lake is the scene you should make with your little ones, just keep it in mind when you're looking to find a place in the summer sun." Very depressing.
Swim in the cove, have a snack in the grove, or you can rent a canoe...
God bless the Cowsills.
Post a Comment