Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mom's First Post!

Hey Everyone,

This post is from mom:

Mary received her official classification as a dental assistant and is now capable and able to do fillings. Way to go, Mary!!! I now have three and a half days subbing, from 1st to 8th grade. The hardest part is getting to know their names, Buffalo, JoLeigh, Rickyna, Lorinda, etc. Saving my money for a new sewing machine.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats, Mary!! Nice job!

Ruth said...

Congrats Mary -- I'm so impressed!!
Did you know that I when I was younger I held the record for "most fillings" for a ten year old? Or...was that Sarah....?

Martha said...

Congrats Mary!

I have no teeth records to brag on.

Martha said...

Oh, and mom,

Bring goldfish crackers and you'll be a huge hit. The kids will do anything you want for cheese fish. This is my secret weapon!

Mike said...

way to go mary!!!

John O. said...

Great job, Mary. This will be a lot more fun than having you cut our hair.

Welcome Baby Roman!!