I love the Geico cavemen so tuned into ABC to watch. What a bizarre show! They only reference themselves as cavemen every so often; the rest is just straight sitcom stuff, only they're in caveman make up.
I had more fun watching this video of the flintstones smoking. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntrsMAlIQWA
3 comments:
OMG The Flintstones smoking is SO funny. Did you read the comment: about calling the Winston cigarettes....Win-stones. LOL.
Did you hear Sarah is "off to Africa"? B**ch.
I think B**ch is a bit harsh...especially for a "sweet" martha site.
The Flintstones bit was funny. We get only 5 channels when we have a room with a TV and the other night, we watched the Flintstones and Hong Kong Fooey. Brought back lots of good memories of sitting in front of the tv as a kid. for hours. Until Susie came home and turned off the power.
I wanted to see the Geico show becuase I loved the commercials. Then I saw on Google it was going to be cut. Too bad.
I'm off to look at Elephants and Giraffes!!!
sarah
They are making a "Dead Like Me" movie for showtime so Rachel and I are excited.
I'm checking out the smoking Flintstones now...
Post a Comment