This Sunday is Mothers Day. For those of you children who wonder what to give for your dear mother, what I most woud be happy with, (pardon the dangling participle) is to have the windows washed on the outside. Anyone interested? Dinner will be served to reward the workers. Mom
8 comments:
Haha, I like the "I'm an American citizen".
Best actress curse strikes again!
Well I just discovered keyboard cat..and got lost in a YouTube vortex for an hour.
Sounds like me. Do you know Lloyd Olson!! Inside joke!!
My nomination for funniest keyboard cat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5w4MkFofc
How could you not know keyboard cat??
This Sunday is Mothers Day. For those
of you children who wonder what to
give for your dear mother, what I most woud be happy with, (pardon the dangling participle) is to have the windows washed on the outside.
Anyone interested? Dinner will be
served to reward the workers.
Mom
I can be over after 11:30
Post a Comment