Sorry Rachel, Natalie was so disappointed that she jumped into your picture.
I lost in the first round and yet I'm still impatiently waiting the results! Buck, end the suspense!!!!
Why does he tease us so?
Stop playing with your son and pay attention to important things like the blog!
Ok, sorry. Too strong. Could you please tell us who won?
Ok, ok...I can't take it anymore. Katie is the winner. Whew. Now I can move on with my life...
I think all the finalists deserve maple bars for effort
Yeah, at least a fruit bar.
The winner is: Katie Cerna!! congrats katie.All runners up will indeed be awarded maple bar or treat of similar value.
NICE! Thank you very much for considering my caption since I am a kid and the Sweet Martha is technically for 'grown ups' :)
Andrew's comment:"Katie? She won? Nooooooooo. Boo."
We were robbed Andrew, but don't worry we get a treat of similar value
Mike, you *&^%$#@ s.o.b! I shoulda won.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Sorry Rachel, Natalie was so disappointed that she jumped into your picture.
I lost in the first round and yet I'm still impatiently waiting the results! Buck, end the suspense!!!!
Why does he tease us so?
Stop playing with your son and pay attention to important things like the blog!
Ok, sorry. Too strong. Could you please tell us who won?
Ok, ok...I can't take it anymore. Katie is the winner. Whew. Now I can move on with my life...
I think all the finalists deserve maple bars for effort
Yeah, at least a fruit bar.
The winner is: Katie Cerna!! congrats katie.
All runners up will indeed be awarded maple bar or treat of similar value.
NICE! Thank you very much for considering my caption since I am a kid and the Sweet Martha is technically for 'grown ups' :)
Andrew's comment:
"Katie? She won? Nooooooooo. Boo."
We were robbed Andrew, but don't worry we get a treat of similar value
Mike, you *&^%$#@ s.o.b! I shoulda won.
Post a Comment