Sunday, April 11, 2010

Norway Pictures








10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Love Jet's long hair.

mjmizner said...

Love the photos!! what are you fixing? Pork chops? Calvin wanted to know!! I love the long hair!On both of the kids!!! I see a picture of Jane when she was younger!!!! Find her!!!

Ruth said...

Awesome pictures -- love the house, the hair, everything!

Martha said...

I know where the Jane picture is. :)
Those are fish cakes. They were good!

Mike said...

There's either a ship in every museum or there's only one museum.

great pics!

Martha said...

All ship museums. I went to four of them. My Kontiki pictures yet to come.

Sarah said...

Very cool pics!

Anonymous said...

manchester united shirt , very cool ............................... sign jet

Anonymous said...

that pic was before we lost the soccer game

Martha said...

Well, at least we were happy for awhile! That German team will lose, you just wait!!!!!!!

Welcome Baby Roman!!