HI Ruthie, thanks for the wishes, it almost looks like I am smiling about being 5.0. Lovers,Susie
Happy Birthday!I had a nice talk with Anne and Jet today - Anne getting ready for the New Year Ball. Sounded fun!John
Please post your phone number susie
I have 011-476 779 1448 - that's not the free Skype line though.John
i also have a cell phone, country code 47 so dial 011 47 41 19 171 0...Martha calls with no problem so I know it works, but it is expensive
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HI Ruthie, thanks for the wishes, it almost looks like I am smiling about being 5.0. Lovers,
Susie
Happy Birthday!
I had a nice talk with Anne and Jet today - Anne getting ready for the New Year Ball. Sounded fun!
John
Please post your phone number susie
I have 011-476 779 1448 - that's not the free Skype line though.
John
i also have a cell phone, country code 47 so dial 011 47 41 19 171 0...Martha calls with no problem so I know it works, but it is expensive
Post a Comment